With city populations on the rise, living spaces are becoming increasingly limited. IKEA believes that no matter how cramped your space, there's always a solution.
Build an entire IKEA store in a 300x250 pixel web banner.
We targeted people looking for studio flats as well as one/two bedroom apartments by placing our tiny stores in the real estate section of community websites. As with our full size stores, shoppers were able to browse by department, choose and buy any of our products on display.
- Clio, Silver (Digital/Mobile: Banners & Rich Media Advertising)
- Clio, Bronze (Direct: Digital/Mobile)
- D&AD, Merit (Digital Advertising: Digital Adverts)
- D&AD, Merit (Graphic Design: Websites & Digital)
- Lynx, Silver (Interactive: Consumer Products)
- Lynx, Merit (Direct: Direct Response Digital Media)
- Lynx, Merit (Promo & Activation: Use of Digital in a Promotional Campaign)
- One Show, Silver (Interactive Advertising: Banners)
- One Show, Merit (User Experience Design: Information Architecture)
- One Show, Merit (User Experience Design: Usability)