Dubai is home to over 200 nationalities. As a result, over 57% of families have mixed citizenships. So when World Cup fever comes around, they need to make a hard choice.
To encourage multinational fans to support all of their nations teams, Coca-Cola offered free DNA tests, allowing fans an in-depth look at their gene pool. With those results, football jerseys were then created merging more than one nation.
- +10k fans engaged
- +100 nationalities united
- 200K social impressions
- Dubai Lynx, Bronze (Direct – Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Dubai Lynx, Shortlist (Direct – Use of Ambient Media: Small Scale)
- New York Festivals, Finalist (Direct & Collateral – Food/Drink/Restaurants)
- New York Festivals, Finalist (Design – Promotional Items)
- New York Festivals, Shortlist (Activation & Engagement – Food/Drink/Restaurants)
- New York Festivals, Shortlist (Sports– Events & Stunts)
- WPPed Cream, Highly Commended (Data Driven Insights)