Dasani, a water brand owned by Coca-Cola, was looking to relaunch in Pakistan. The objective was to provide the brand with a real point of difference to help it stand out in the sea of sameness that is the water category.
Dasani ceded their entire advertising space – packaging, promotional, digital presence and experiential environments – to put a spotlight on female heroes championing societal change in Pakistan.
Dasani overachieved their marketing goals and the brand's digital engagement reached an all-time high in Pakistan, while those heroes were given a loud voice to raise funds and support for their causes.
- 154k shares
- +22 million views
- 48% follower increase on Facebook
- Cresta, Bronze (Brand Purpose – Brand Activism)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Social – Social Campaign)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Social – Influencer Campaigns)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Social – Innovative Use Of Social Media)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Branded Entertainment Videos)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Gender Equality, “Dasani Hidden Influencers: Equality Champion”)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Gender Equality, “Dasani Hidden Influencers: Digital Doctor”)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Digital – Social Media)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Digital Crafts – Music & Sound Design – Advertising/Communication)
- Cresta, Shortlist (Film – Branded Content Film – Series –Advertising/Communication)
- Pakistan Effies, Finalist (Influencers)
- Ad Stars, Shortlist (Branded Entertainment)
- Loeries, Finalist (Digital)
- Loeries, Finalist (Digital Craft)
- Loeries, Finalist (Film)