Geometry Colombia (a VMLY&R COMMERCE company)
Many are aware of the Humanitarian Crisis in Venezuela, especially in Colombia, its neighboring country, which has seen the problem up close and knows that this situation threatens the lives of many children, women, elderly and people with chronic diseases by not finding medicines, food or medical supplies for hospitals.
To help, several nonprofit organizations in Colombia have been responsible for raising and sending aid to Venezuela. After the prohibition of the regime of Nicolas Maduro against them, this much-needed aid has been dammed at the border, accumulating tons of medicines and medical supplies that could have saved thousands of lives.
With borders closed and no diplomatic advances in sight, Colombia's dark past had to come to the rescue.
The Good Drug Trafficking is an alternative service that uses the advice of former smugglers, to deliver medicines and health supplies from Colombia to Venezuela in a safe and legal way.
This time we used Colombia’s dark past experience of smuggling goods through the Venezuelan border for good, creating direct ideas for volunteers and NGOs to solutions that can make Humanitarian Aid get through the border, to save the lives of Venezuelans that cannot wait for a diplomatic solution to the country’s crisis.
- +100% of the shipments has been registered
- +30 tons of humanitarian aid raised
- +180,000 medicines crossed the border
- +12 ONG joined the Colombian civil society's response
- Cannes Lions, Shortlist (Health & Wellness (B02 Non-Profit/Foundation led Education & Awareness)
- El Ojo de Iberoamerica, Gold (SUSTAINABLE - ST7 - Social)
- WPPed Cream, Highly Commended (Direct / Not for Profit)
- WPP Extraordinary Awards, Merit (Creative Transformation)
- WPP Extraordinary Awards, Highly Commended (Direct)