VMLY&R COMMERCE US
In the United States, Continental is known as a tire company, but they are so much more though. In fact, their mobile technology touches every inch of the global supply chain. Continental's six North American industrial product divisions asked us to come up with a way to educate these key consumers on the ways their technology helps keep the world in motion.
B2B is usually flat, boring and very dull. Continental's 150th anniversary was the perfect opportunity to talk about their products and for distributors to get to know them better. So, we decided to invite them for a toast and to talk about everything Continental does over a beer ... literally.
Teaming up with an award-winning craft brewer and actual Continental customer, they developed a German American style lager, packaged as an interactive sales kit. Brewed, packaged and delivered with Continental technology playing a role in every part of the journey, and each can unlocking that beer's journey with a simple scan.
- 500+ Distributors Engaged
- +28.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 97% Customer retention
- 4.5/5 Beer Rating on Untapped
- Cannes Lions, Shortlist (Media / Consumer Services/Business to Business)
- DADI Awards, Winner (B2B Sector)
- Campaign US Big Awards, Shortlist (B2B)
- ADDYs, Gold (Packaging / Single Unite)
- ADDYs, Gold (Packaging / Campaign)
- ADDYs, Gold (Direct Marketing / Mixed-Single Unit)