VMLY&R COMMERCE US
The U.S. National Parks: With endless natural beauty, unique geological features, diverse ecosystems, and recreation. Despite being accessible to millions, in 2022, Park attendance was down 25%.
No outdoor adventure meant no Nature Valley: The first on-the-go granola bar to be introduced to Americans, made to be eaten outside, needed more consumers. Despite being a go-to snack for many years, the brand was seeing consumption declines and losing relevancy.
Using the 19 billion quarters which include designs of national parks across the United States, this mobile-first commerce experience allowed users to simply scan their quarter and unlock park facts and instant rewards – including an annual park pass and discounts on Nature Valley products.
- 6:1 ROI in the first month of launch
- 15,000 unique visits to adventurequarters.com in the first two months of launch
- 31MM total impressions
- 100,000 engagements on 26 pieces of social content
- +28% dollar sales lift at Kroger stores in first two weeks versus prior year
- Campaign US Big Awards, Winner (Retail/D2c)
- P2PI Ominshopper Awards, Winner (Digital)
- DADI Awards, Merit (Retail & eCommerce)
- DADI Awards, Finalist (Consumer Products or Services)