The June 22-26 2020 event spotlights ‘creativity’ as an accelerator of business growth.
Taking place during the original week of the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity (June 22-26th), the content will serve as a complement to Lions Live as we elevate our commitment to Creative Commerce as the next frontier in media and marketing.
Geometry’s Creative Week will put a spotlight on agency leaders, award-winning creatives, and some of the brightest and influential minds in the industry, including WPP’s CEO Mark Read and Adrianne C. Smith, Global Director of Inclusion and Diversity; Sean Summers, CMO of Mercado Libre; Jessie Bongiovi, Co-founder of Hampton Water Wine and Per Pedersen, Global Creative Chairman, among others.
The diverse programming will challenge our people and clients to commit to the continuous delivery of new and invaluable creative commerce solutions – rethinking what has come before and what currently exists, to transform to the cultural beat of today and tomorrow.
“Now more than ever, we must use our creativity to excite, inform and solve real business challenges. In this spirit, we are thrilled to be delivering a distinct creative-led experience to our people and clients, as we lead the industry into the future of commerce,” said Beth Ann Kaminkow, Geometry Global CEO.
- THE CREATIVE SOMMELIER Jesse Bongiovi & Laura Johnston Conversation with Hampton Water's Jesse Bongiovi and Laura Johnston on how to find creativity in our everyday lives
- THE CONVERGE OF CREATIVITY & BUSINESS Geometry APAC CEO, Jesse Lin in conversation with Global Creative Chairman Per Pedersen on the future of creativity.
- KILL THE DJ Brian Yessian & Till Hohmann A chat about sound as a secret sauce of memorable experiences with Yessian Music's Partner/CCO.
- #FUTUREFOCUSED Adrianne C. Smith A candid discussion on advocating for change around inclusion and diversity in the creativity industry.
- THE F-WORD: FEMALE CREATIVES IN CONVERSATION Kimberly Ang Kim Ang and female leaders discuss the challenges that female creatives face in the pursuit of creating iconic work.