Asia Pacific named Network of the Year for third consecutive year.
Geometry was awarded Network of the Year at the 2018 Dragons of Asia, as well as Best Campaigns by Country for Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore.
“It’s a great honour to maintain our winning tradition at the Dragons of Asia. Our achievement underlines our commitment to the region, which is about developing the highest quality works and putting clients first. All the credit goes to our teams for their hard work,” said Diana Cawley, CEO, Asia Pacific.
Regional ECD Daniel Comar added, “I’m thrilled, again, about our offices working together to achieve Network of the Year for three years running. It’s a testament to the diversity of thought and the shared creative values of this region. We see the competition getting tougher every year, which is the greatest contribution of Dragons, inspiring us to constantly improve.”
“Something has triggered in the last two years with the quality of entries not just in the creative, but in measurable results working to meaningful marketing objectives, right across APAC. This year’s results were the closest ever, and in my opinion, rewarded the best bank of work ever reported by our judges. All wins-have been hard fought,” commented Mike Da Silva, Director, Dragons of Asia.
Dragons of Asia recognized the very best in results-driven marketing communications by agencies and clients across Asia Pacific since 2000. Network of the Year Award was conceived in 2016 and Geometry has won each year since launch.
Geometry award wins:
Red Dragon for Network of the Year
Blue Dragons for Best Campaigns, by Country:
- Geometry Australia: XXXX Goldie
- Geometry Hong Kong: Wish only the best
- Geometry Malaysia: Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’
- Geometry New Zealand: So good – Garden of goodness
- Geometry Singapore: Brick Book
Dragons for the Best Campaigns by Category:
- Geometry Singapore: Best Marketing Discipline Campaign (Brick Book)
- Geometry Encompass India: Best Brand Building and/or Awareness Campaign (Fortune Foods. Fortune savours the brave)
- Geometry Malaysia: Best Event or Experiential Marketing Campaign (Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’)
- Geometry Hong Kong: Best Product Launch or Re-launch Campaign (Wish only the best)
- Geometry Hong Kong: Best Integrated Marketing Campaign (Wish only the best)
- Geometry Hong Kong: Best Marketing Discipline Campaign (Polo tour)
- Geometry New Zealand: Best Innovative Idea or Concept (So good – Garden of goodness)
- Geometry New Zealand: Best Event or Experiential Marketing Campaign (So good – Garden of goodness)
- Geometry Australia: Best Brand Loyalty Campaign (XXXX Goldie)
- Geometry Malaysia: Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign (DiGi Borderless)
- Geometry Malaysia: Best Brand Trial or Sales Generation Campaign (Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’)
- Geometry Encompass India: Best Small Budget Campaign (Sunfeast Farmlite Priceless gifts)