For the first time in its 90-year history, Colgate has changed its name on brand packaging, demonstrating its commitment to water conservation. Through special edition packaging, the brand replaced its iconic white lettering on the red logo with a call-to-action inspiring consumers to “close the tap” while brushing.
The new packaging design was launched across 12 cities at Colombia’s largest retailer, Éxito, reaching 85% of the country to create a disruptive moment at the point of sale. More importantly, it becomes an important vehicle to raise awareness at a key moment – while people are brushing their teeth
Created by Geometry Colombia (a VMLY&R COMMERCE company), the campaign was launched in conjunction with World Water Day on March 22nd.
- Brand: Colgate Palmolive Colombia.
- Clients: Juliana Holguin. Marcela Valderrama. Maria Carolina González. Carlos Salcedo.
- Agency: Geometry Colombia.
- VP Creative: Edwin Pineda.
- General Director, Creative: Leo Gómez.
- General Director, Accounts: Marcela Jimenez.
- VP Production: Camilo Afanador
- Planning Director: Omar Romero
- Creative Directors: Mauricio Montaño, Carlos Urrutia.
- Art Directors: Oscar Flores, Gonzalo Gallego, Juan Cañas.
- Account Directors. Carol Gomez, Claudia Alvarado.
- CGI: Edward Vargas.
- Editing/Production: Juan Ospina, Andres Castiblanco, Maria Vasquez, Cindy Triviño, Juan Mendez
- CEO, Colombia: Xavier Serrano
- Global CCO: Manuel Bordé