Built on the commerce expertise of Geometry and scaled through VMLY&R’s connected brand promise, we help modern brands grow by unifying marketing strategies around commerce. We believe the space of commerce holds the most untapped creative potential to grow brands and people. Living CommerceTM is our proprietary approach and platform that guides how we work. By understanding how, when, and why people buy, we deliver the most engaging and culturally relevant creative commerce experiences across Retail, Experience, Design and Innovation.
Through our unique Muslim Intel Lab offering, a data and insights hub which aims to help brands explore and understand the needs, aspirations, and behaviors of Muslim consumers, we are able to provide brands a stronger understanding of the country’s Islamic communities – accounting for over 50% of the Malaysian population.
- If it sounds too good to be true, maybe … it’s notIf it sounds too good to be true, maybe … it’s not
- Building meaningful connections between consumers and SubwayBuilding meaningful connections between consumers and Subway
- Preserving and celebrating Malaysia's cultural heritagePreserving and celebrating Malaysia's cultural heritage
- Changing the nation's automotive landscape foreverChanging the nation's automotive landscape forever
- A pack-led experience that made Carlsberg the unofficial sponsor of World Cup 2018A pack-led experience that made Carlsberg the unofficial sponsor of World Cup 2018
- Turning everyday news feeds into gaming tickets for millennialsTurning everyday news feeds into gaming tickets for millennials
VMLY&R COMMERCE Launches New Data and Insight Hub, ‘Muslim & Halal Lab’
VMLY&R COMMERCE announced the launch of Muslim Lab, a new data and insights hub which aims to help brands explore and understand the needs, aspirations, and behaviors of Muslim consumers particularly in this part of the region.
Focused on Malaysia and Indonesia, VMLY&R COMMERCE’s Muslim Lab aims to provide brands in the region with a stronger understanding of the countries’ 250m strong Islamic communities, across all market ...
Kenni Loh, CEO
Jason Wong, Managing Partner
Muslim Intel Lab
Filipe Lampreia, Chief Strategy Officer
Fernie Ho, Head of Corporate Culture & Communications
Watie Jufri, HR Manager