Together, VMLY&R and VMLY&R Commerce believe in the power of Connected Brands. We have the world’s most comprehensive offering in Brand & Consumer Experience (CX) and End-to-End Creative Commerce. We go above and beyond to create exciting, culturally relevant, personalised brand and commerce experiences. Collaborating with the world’s largest brands, our 13,000 experts create experiences which connect in over 50 markets. As specialists in CX, retail, technology, ecommerce, social & social commerce, experiential, innovation, design, and much, much more, we create and deliver award-winning work that makes an impact and helps businesses grow.
Have you ever wondered how to bring your ideas to life? Are you bursting with creativity but unsure how to harness it and carve out a fun, fulfilling career? Do you want to find out how global creative campaigns are born?
The Incubator will teach you how to hatch your ideas and grow them into something extraordinary.
Some of the best in the business are ready to help you harness your creativity to bring your ideas to life in new and exciting ways.
We’re looking for students aged 16–18 from London and around who are interested in a future career in customer experience, commerce, marketing, communications, advertising, digital, social media and are passionate about the power of creativity.
The Incubator is our two-week summer work experience programme where you will:
- Gain complete insight into the power of Connected Brands, Customer Experience, and Creative Commerce and discover the exciting range of career paths open to you in the advertising industry.
- Get 1-2-1 time with senior leaders within the business such as the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, and Chief Digital Officer as well as capability leads.
- Work with other students on a real-life client brief as part of a mini agency creating a pitch to present to our senior leads for the chance to win some fantastic prizes.
You’ll get the chance to gain real-world, hands-on experience learning how we create award-winning work that delivers real growth and drives change. You’ll develop your ideas and form them into a pitch which you’ll then present to our expert panel.
And there are some incredible prizes up for grabs.
What could you win?
- Hult Entrepreneurial Spirit Award - This award recognises students who put their ideas into action. Recipients receive £10,000 each academic year towards tuition fees to study a Bachelor of Business Administration at Hult International Business School.
- An opportunity to interview for The Hult Scholar Grant - The opportunity to interview with an Undergraduate Dean at Hult International Business School in London to receive The Hult Scholar Grant – Hult’s full-tuition scholarship that allows exceptionally talented and determined students to earn a Bachelors in Business Administration tuition-free.
Make sure you’re free from 25 JULY 2022 to 5 AUGUST 2022. Two weeks, 10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
The Incubator could be the start of something special. We want to see your talent and immerse you in our world to see how we can help you succeed.
Applications close FRIDAY 10th JUNE
Protecting your data
By submitting this form you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below: VMLY&R Commerce collects your personal data for the purposes of managing VMLY&R Commerce's recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, VMLY&R Commerce may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. VMLY&R Commerce does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, VMLY&R Commerce has international sites and VMLY&R Commerce uses resources located throughout the world. VMLY&R Commerce may from time to time also use third parties to act on VMLY&R Commerce's behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within VMLY&R Commerce group of companies as well as to third parties acting on VMLY&R Commerce's behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided VMLY&R Commerce with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.